HE SHALL BE LIKE A TREE PLANTED BY THE RIVERS OF WATER.
OSM 202 Disciplemaking (Online)
This course will help the student in identifying, developing, and releasing disciple-makers within their ministry context. This is a seven-week intensive online course. (3 Units)
COURSE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Completing this course:
- Students will understand the meaning of the term disciple.
- Students will analyze, understand, and express a biblical foundation for discipleship.
- Students will explore and evaluate various historical and modern models of discipleship.
- Students will identify various stages of discipleship.
- Students will exhibit the virtues of Christ-likeness while seeking to intentionally engage with others in the various stages of their faith journey.
Jeremy Andrews (MA Higher Ed. Geneva College, MAR Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, BA Geneva College) is the Academic Dean of BLI and teaches Student Ministries and Bible courses. He also serves as Director of Discipleship at St Luke’s Evangelical Church in Saxonburg, PA. Before coming to BLI, he worked in various church and student ministries.