HE SHALL BE LIKE A TREE PLANTED BY THE RIVERS OF WATER.
2019 Western PA Apologetics Conference
CAN WE STILL BELIEVE THE BIBLE?
April 6, 2019 9:30-4:00
Join us as David Glander brings a portion of the Museum of Truth from Georgia to WPA. See over 60 ancient Bible leaves including a 2500 year old papyrus fragment, 3800 year old cuneiform document, and a 400 year old Torah scroll from Germany that survived the Holocaust. Also view one of the 5 full size reproductions of the Shroud of Turin in the world.
Our faculty will be adding to the day as we look at how to defend the truthfulness of Scripture in the 21st century:
- “Communicating Truth Through Storytelling” Jeremy Andrews
- “The History of the English Bible” Dr. Gary C. Bailey
- “Jesus’ View of the Bible” Dr. Allyn Ricketts
- “The Bible, Whose Authority, God’s or Man’s?” Dr. Cletus Hull
- “The Council of Nicea: The Real Story” Dr. Wayne Sawyer
See you April 6. 9:30-4:00!
Cost is $30 (includes lunch)
On the campus of BLI, 927 Freeport Rd., Freeport, PA 16229