An Auditor is a student who wishes to attend a BLI class without receiving academic units/credit.
If you are interested in auditing a class, fill out the request to audit form. The rate for audit is $100 per course and only applies to courses on campus.
Fall 2019 Classes:
- NT210 1 Corinthians (3 Units) Hull, M, 9-noon
- WE100 Wesleyan Experience I (8 Units) Bailey, M-H, 9-10:30 am
- CM131 Research Methods (2 Units) R. Bailey, M, 10:30-noon
- OT111 Old Testament Survey (3 Units) Bailey, T & H, 10:30-noon
- NT100 New Testament Elective: Sermon on the Mount (3 Units) Andrews, 6-9 pm
- TH221 Revelation and the Authority of the Bible (3 Units) Ricketts, T 6-9 pm