Fall Residential Classes
- NT210 1 Corinthians (3 Units) Hull, M, 9-noon
- WE100 Wesleyan Experience I (8 Units) Bailey, M-H, 9-10:30 am
- CM131 Research Methods (2 Units) R. Bailey, M, 10:30-noon
- OT111 Old Testament Survey (3 Units) Bailey, T & H, 10:30-noon
- NT100 New Testament Elective: Sermon on the Mount (3 Units) Andrews, M, 6-9 pm
- TH221 Revelation and Authority of the Bible (3 Units) Ricketts, T, 6-9 pm
- Spiritual Formation (3 units) Andrews, W, 6-9 pm
Looking for a different class to take this fall? Consider one of our new online intensive courses!
This class surveys all of the Old Testament books with an emphasis on authorship, cultural and historical background, literary structure, and major themes. Attention is given to the general flow of Old Testament history. (3 Units)
This is a study of principles for spiritual growth and disciplined Christian living. (3 Units)
This class will study the lifestyle, responsibilities, and ethics of the pastor and various approaches for organizing the work of ministry. A study is made of the place and practice of the church’s rituals. This course explores both theological and practical aspects of pastoral ministry. (3 Units)
This online course provides the techniques of study, note taking, using texts, library research, technology, and examination preparation will be covered.
This course aid the student in identifying, developing, and releasing disciple-makers within their ministry context. (3 Units)